Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, ethereum-casino.top.
We only ask for personal information when it is truly needed to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- - “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- - “Log files” track actions occurring on our website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- - “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
How We Use Your Information
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties. However, we may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We may also share your Personal Information with:
- - Service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as payment processing and email communication.
- - Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process.
- - Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide services to you.